Saturday, March 26, 2011

And the winner is……..


Hey3! Last night we had a basketball match. I’m one of the committee members of basketball 3 on 3 match for girls and boys, where I was the timekeeper for the match. Alyaa, Jaja, Diha, Miza and I had a good time with all the Chinese Upsi students and also all the handsome China guys. They were very friendly and talked a lot with us. Well, lucky enough for the China cute and tough guys, they were Champions! Upsi boys didn’t win anything but they tried hard. Oh, here are some pictures of the match. (Unfortunately, we didn’t get any photos of the China guys because we were too busy doing our job as Committee Members.) haha! And the winners for the girls are………..

Miza and I..

Jaja, Miza, Alyaa and Diha..

Alyaa and....is that me?

The trio!

Gold medal...lalala~

That's all for now. Just nothing much to write. To all bloggers, Happy Blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment