Saturday, August 31, 2013

Marriage?

Is 23 too early for a woman to get married? I don't know but I am ready to build a life with my soulmate. Providing that we have to bear with each other for the rest of our lives. Money? Seems to be the most important thing in life if we want to get married. In my case, we are working on it. I'm getting pretty excited while waiting for May 2014 ;) Still, I gotta get ready for a lot of things including preparation for the wedding day, preparation to be a housewife and to be with a whole new family. That's sure a big responsibility. Am i ready for that? I don't have the answer because if we.........Oh! I have just the right quote that I found in the internet:


If I'm afraid to take the risk, how am I ever gonna reach the top? So, lets just say, I'm reaching the top with a special person in my life who is my future husband who I've only known for almost 2 months now. It's progressing so fast that I have to really work hard to catch up on things. The first month I knew him, he already proposed to marry me. That has never happened in my life and I pray to Allah that he is the one because he is really working on our marriage although we just known each other for only a month at that time. Previously,relationships were build based on the term "couples" where we don't even know where it's gonna end or "does the guy really want to marry you?" or "is he the one?" and so on. So this is just the right moment where I hope that we will get married in May 2014 as planned. Insha'Allah.

Of course, I'm building a career and building my own family at the same time, that ain't easy! But I'm loving it, I'm loving the challenge, I'm loving the hardship to go through all these just to be with him. Hoping that the fruit will bear soon. *Rezeki Allah kita tak tahu*

Fruit will bear ? maybe have my own family with him later? *tu baby pinjam je hihi*

Yes, he is my soulmate, Mohd Radzi. :)

Insha'Allah, with Allah's will, with our hard work to be together, we will fight for our love, and be together till jannah. I'm like the luckiest person on earth! Thank you sayang for coming to my life. I love you, now and forever. 

That's all bloggers, Assalamualaikum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment