Saturday, March 6, 2010

DoN'T waNt tO tuRn 20!!!

i really make a big fuss about it! yeah,turning 20 is like i'm too old to act like a cute little girl..haha..sooooo scared that i will look that old..cuz for me,20 is old..haha..i'm gonna miss my teenage..! can i just act like i'm 19 even if i'm 25???i dont want to be old..it feels like i have more responsibility...TWENTYY???gosh! time flies..i feel like yesterday i just turn 15...yeah!FIFTEEN..huuuu...can i go on with my life??

Yeah! 20??so what?i'm still young rite??hehe..and think positive..i will look a bit matured..look elegant..look gorgeous and look like a lady and not a girl anymore...haha..but....i'm NOT a girl..not yet A WOMAN....=)

I will appreciate my life...by doing things i like to do...
PRECIOUS MOMENTS IN LIFE IS BEING TEENAGE~

No comments:

Post a Comment